| Academic Year 2024 Doctoral Program Entrance Examination|
|(Student Affairs Section)|
|Requesting Student Admission Guidelines|
Application Guidelines for AY2024 for the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine Department of Integrated Health Sciences Doctoral Program can be obtained as follows. |
- If requesting guidelines by mail, include a self-addressed envelope (rectangular No. 2 envelope, (240mm × 332mm) with your name, address and postal code of where you would like the guidelines sent written clearly, and a 250 yen stamp attached. (For overseas addresses/places of receipt, enclose a sufficient International Reply Coupon (IRC) to cover the required return postage.)
Write 'Request for AY2024 Doctoral Program Student Admission Guidelines' in red ink on the front of the envelope.
- Requests for application guidelines should be mailed to: 1-1-20 Daiko Minami, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, 461-8673, Japan
Student Affairs Section, Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences, Nagoya University
|Doctoral Program Entrance Examination (see Student Admission Guidelines for details)|
- Requests accepted between July 11 (Tue) and July 14 (Fri), 2023
- All documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. on July 14.
- Applications will not be accepted after the application period.
- Persons requiring application eligibility certification
Submissions accepted between June 26 (Mon) and June 29(Thu), 2023
- All documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 29
The results of screening will be sent on July 7 (Fri), 2023.
- It is necessary to consult in advance with a faculty member in your desired research field regarding your research (also noted in the Student Admission Guidelines).
- Entrance examination dates: August 31 (Thu), 2023
- Contact in case of an unexpected event.
If there is any change to matters such as the examination date or selection details because of a disaster, outbreak of an infectious disease, etc., notification will be made through the website indicated below or in a similar manner.
Applicants should therefore pay special attention before applying and before the examination.
- Results will be announced on September 15 (Fri), 2023 (noon)
Results will be posted at the front of the entrance to the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences.
- A letter of acceptance and enrollment procedures etc. will be mailed to successful applicants.
- Results will also be posted on a special page of the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences website.
- Inquiries regarding results will not be handled by phone.
*The application documents are not included in the PDF version of the Application Guidelines. Please be sure to request the pamphlet version of the Application Guidelines when applying.