| Academic Year 2023 Doctoral Program Entrance Examination|
|(Student Affairs Section)|
|Requesting Student Admission Guidelines|
Application Guidelines for AY2023 for the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine Department of Integrated Health Sciences Doctoral Program can be obtained as follows. |
- If requesting guidelines by mail, include a self-addressed envelope (rectangular No. 2 envelope, (240mm × 332mm) with your name, address and postal code of where you would like the guidelines sent written clearly, and a 250 yen stamp attached. (For overseas addresses/places of receipt, enclose a sufficient International Reply Coupon (IRC) to cover the required return postage.)
Write 'Request for AY2023 Doctoral Program Student Admission Guidelines' in red ink on the front of the envelope.
- Requests for application guidelines should be mailed to: 1-1-20 Daiko Minami, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, 461-8673, Japan
Student Affairs Section, Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences, Nagoya University
|Doctoral Program Entrance Examination (see Student Admission Guidelines for details)|
- Requests accepted between July 12 (Tue) and July 15 (Fri), 2022
- All documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. on July 15.
- Applications will not be accepted after the application period.
- Persons requiring application eligibility certification
Submissions accepted between June 27 (Mon) and June 30(Thu), 2022
- All documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 30
The results of screening will be sent on July 8 (Fri), 2022.
- It is necessary to consult in advance with a faculty member in your desired research field regarding your research (also noted in the Student Admission Guidelines).
- Entrance examination dates: August 25 (Thu), 2022
- Contact in case of an unexpected event.
If there is any change to matters such as the examination date or selection details because of a disaster, outbreak of an infectious disease, etc., notification will be made through the website indicated below or in a similar manner.
Applicants should therefore pay special attention before applying and before the examination.
- Results will be announced on September 9 (Fri), 2022 (noon)
Results will be posted at the front of the entrance to the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences.
- A letter of acceptance and enrollment procedures etc. will be mailed to successful applicants.
- Results will also be posted on a special page of the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Health Sciences website.
- Inquiries regarding results will not be handled by phone.
*The application documents are not included in the PDF version of the Application Guidelines. Please be sure to request the pamphlet version of the Application Guidelines when applying.